Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, August 22, 2008

Bicycle commuting and showering at work.


I must admit I'm lucky. Lucky to work for a company that values personal hygiene in a big way. We have a fairly large, singe person locker room right at the office. I have my own locker to store my stuff in (towel, deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, etc.), a nice bench to put my clothes on, roomy shower with plenty of hot water and complete privacy.




Showering at work is mentally a challenge, I mean essentially I'm naked at work. That in and of itself is slightly uncomfortable. Everyday I go in to the locker room I lock the door, double check the lock, start to undress then check the lock again. By the time I'm fully undressed I've checked the lock at least 4 times and have moved the dorm size refrigerator in front of the door. (Why is there a dorm size refrigerator in the locker room you ask? Well the locker room also doubles as the breast feeding room for the new mother's of the company. However at this point all the new mother's no longer work so the "boob room" is just a locker room again).

1 comment:

DD said...

haha! Love the boob room. You won my giveaway. Comment me your address (I wont publish it) and I'll send your makeup stuff.