Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, October 10, 2008

I'm so bad at blogging.

It's a good thing nobody reads my blog for constant and updated information, they would be sorely disappointed. I am just not a great blogger but I'll keep plugging away anyway.

I'm at the halfway point of my 6 week Red Carpet Ready Program and there have been some great changes. I'll post the results on Sunday. Just for a teaser I've lost at least 7 pounds and 8 inches overall - woo hoo.

I love Valerie and Red Carpet Ready.

Just for fun this is what I've been eating. There have been a few slip ups but it's such an improvement over the way I used to eat.

Monday
6:30 - RCR Plat #2
9:00 - 3 egg whites, 1/3 cup oatmeal, low fat maple syrup
12:30 – chicken stirfry, brown rice
4:00 – snack pack mixed nuts with dried cranberries
6:00 – Beef and barley stew with carrots, green beans, corn, tomatoes
8:30 – ¼ cup cottage cheese, 4 strawberries, 1 small 80 cal snickers bar

Tuesday
9:00 egg quesadilla, pepsi
12:00 – Didn’t eat. Went out to lunch and it was a disaster. Ordered an Ahi tuna salad. Took almost an hour to get our food and the tuna we bad, I mean really, really bad. Sent the dish back and didn’t bother to order anything else due to time constraints
2:30 – Leftover 2 oz chicken and brown rice with a tiny amount of vegetables, 10 peanut M&M’s
6:00 - Crashed and burned while making dinner. Had 1 cheese stick and 2 pieces of roast beef lunch meat (from the deli)
7:00 – Spaghetti squash, spinach, ground lean sirloin spaghetti sauce

Wednesday
8:30 – Oatmeal, 1 tsp brown sugar, 2 hard boiled egg whites
12:00 – Chicken stirfry with brown rice and veggies
3:15 - Snack pack of raw nuts and cranberries, 1 pc string cheese, 1 pc lunch meat
7:30 – 2 pieces veggie pizza, 80 cal Snickers

Thursday
8:45 – Oatmeal, 1 tsp brown sugar, 1 hard boiled egg white and 1 whole
12:15 - Chicken stirfry with brown rice and veggies, 6 whoppers (candy, not Burger King)
3:30 – Yogurt with almonds, 10 m&m’s, 6 whoppers
6:30 – Hamburger wrapped in lettuce with tomatoes. Used 1 tbsp mayo, ketchup
8:00 – 1cup Raisin Bran ¾ cup 1% milk

1 comment:

j said...

Sounds like you are doing awesome! Congrats!