Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy 11th Wedding Anniversary Honey!

This post is dedicated to my wonderful husband of 11 years.

Sweetheart,

Thanks for putting up with me all these years. It would have been so much easier to run away screaming. Thanks for dealing with Ali and Andrew (and continuing to do so). Thanks for making the decision to home school Brandon. At the time I thought it was ridiculous but it really was the best decision for him.

Thanks for dealing with all of my insecurities and self esteem issues. Thanks for always telling me I'm beautiful, even first thing in the morning before I've brushed my teeth. Thanks for your encouragement, there have been so many times I've thought a task impossible but have gotten through it because of your support. Thanks for riding your bike with me the first time I commuted to work. I would have never done it without your presence that day. Thanks for meeting me at the end of the day to give me company on the ride home.

Thanks for working through all the BS that comes up day to day, Lord knows there's a lot of it. Thanks for repairing my car, thanks for taking care of the house maintenance, thanks for re-modeling the house (that's turned into a major pain in the you-know-what but it looks great).

Often times it seems like I don't appreciate all you do for me, I apologize for that. I get so busy and introverted that I don't recognize when I'm taking you for granted or the things you do. Please forgive me and know that I will try much harder to show you my appreciation.

I love you so very much and am committed to making our marriage last ‘til death do us part. There will be times when we’re not getting along that well. There will be times when illnesses get in the way. There will be times that we are low on money. There will be trials. That's part of life and God’s plan. We've made it through some hard times as well as wonderful times. I love you for your perseverence. Thanks for loving me.

Always - Your faithful, loving wife!

No comments: